1. “What time is it?”
Time for you to CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE.
2. “Do you have any gum?”
Why do you ask, because I’m chewing it? Learn to stop judging a book by its cover.
3. “How do you get to Bentley Hall?”
Ugh, seriously? It’s 2014, bro.
4. “What’s your major?”
5. “Can I see your license and registration, please?”
Oh sure, sorry for breaking your “laws.”
6. “If one train leaves Atlanta at 7 a.m. traveling at 60 mph and another train leaves Richmond at 9 a.m. traveling 50 mph, when will the trains pass each other?”
Excuse me, why do you just assume I’m good at math?
7. “Can you watch my stuff for a minute while I run to Jimmy Johns?”
Excuse me, why do you just assume I’m good at securing property?
8. “Where’s the trigger?”
9. “Can you turn down your music while you’re in the library?”
Wow. I am totally losing faith in humanity right now.
10. “How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?”
Just go die.
This article was written by Jesse Bethea. Follow Newstime on Twitter: @AVWNewstime