According to a recent study, Gov. John Kasich’s proposed “Jobs Budget” will force reductions of more than 51,000 Ohio jobs.
The New Political Newsletter
Subscribe here for all the most in-depth, political news you may have missed over the past week.
- Breakdown: Five-year plan recently approved by Athens City School Board 10/22/2014
- In Pictures: Protesters criticize police at the Ohio Statehouse 10/22/2014
- AVW Newstime Comedy: OU tour guide tries to direct tourist attention away from giant sea monster on South Green 10/22/2014
- Opinion: Protests are how we keep freedom pulsing 10/22/2014
- Cartoon: A Bite Out of Ebola 10/21/2014
- Residents, professors comment on trash ordinance following ‘warning season’ 10/21/2014
- Prison Abolition group discusses the social harm of the American prison industrial complex 10/21/2014
- Media is marginalizing voices in social movements 10/19/2014
- Walk-the-Walk promotes mental health awareness 10/19/2014
- Senate member publicly resigns 10/17/2014