According to a recent study, Gov. John Kasich’s proposed “Jobs Budget” will force reductions of more than 51,000 Ohio jobs.
About The New Political
The New Political is an independent, daily news publication run by students at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. We cover all things political on the state, campus, and city levels. In addition, we blog about public policy and run opinion commentary.
- AVW Newstime: 6 Real Reasons the Board of Trustees Actually Voted for Tuition Hikes 01/26/2015
- Same-sex marriage in Ohio goes to Supreme Court 01/26/2015
- Senate presidents say administration silenced them about tuition hike 01/26/2015
- Ohio renewable energy investments fall in energy freeze 01/26/2015
- AVW Newstime: Ohio University announces plans for full fleet of residence trucks 01/26/2015
- Opinion: Mass incarceration, too far in the shadows 01/26/2015
- Letter to the Editor: The Whole Truth 01/25/2015
- Protesters interrupt Board of Trustees meeting, 3 charged 01/23/2015
- Protesters interrupt traffic to protest tuition hikes 01/23/2015
- Yet another study finds connection between earthquakes and fracking 01/22/2015